In a business world that is increasingly becoming global, exposure to international opportunities, cultures, and growth outlook is essential. In such an environment, GEO, as a community, provides the right resources to understand and to explore business from a global perspective.
Who should join GEO
- If you are interested in fulltime/internship opportunities in foreign countries such as Japan, Spain, Brazil, China, India and Singapore.
- If you intend to work in a corporation that conducts business internationally and are curious about how business is done overseas.
- If you want to develop a network of trusted and resourceful friends all over the world.
- If you want to know where and how to invest in the future.
- If you want to have fun while in business school.
Activities for 2012-2013
Welcome Dinner September
Student Internship Panel (Global) October
PRIME Discussion Panel November
International Company Tours October and February
Executive Speaker Series Various
Mixers & Culture Events Various
We look forward to seeing you at our Welcome Dinner! If you have any questions regarding the club, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are also looking for talented 1st year students to join GEO! The following positions are currently open:
- Director of Events (2 openings)
- Director of Networking
- Core Reps