The Latino Management & Business Association is an organization committed to providing its members with professional and personal development, promoting diversity & inclusion at USC Marshall, celebrating Latino culture, and enhancing the community's knowledge of economic, financial, social, and cultural trends of business in the U.S. and Latin America.
We are excited about the upcoming year of programming, which will expand our presence on campus and with our Marshall alumni. We welcome all graduate business students to join our club and hope to see you at our following events. If you have any questions or wish to contact us, please see Officers page for contact information.
- Latin American Wine Tasting
- NSHMBA Conference
- USC Marshall Diversity Conference
- Diversity Recruiting & Networking Events
- Cultural Events Exploring the Los Angeles Latino Community Hubs
- Exclusive Guest Speaker Events
- Latin American Business Conference - off campus
- Latino Alumni Dinner
- Marshall mixer hosted by LMBA
- Taco Tuesday and multiple other food tasting events
- Salsa, Merengue and Bachata Nights
- Soccer Game