Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
MEC will kick things off with a general overview of energy recruiting (key dates/deadlines, etc.). Our 5 panelists will then share their recruiting + internship experiences and answer questions.
- Justine Chao - MBA Intern (Energy Contract Management) at SoCal Edison
- Chenchen Qin - Supply Chain Management Intern at Faraday Future
- Rachel Jung - Summer Intern (Asset Optimization) at EDF Renewable Energy
- Justin Kwan - Product Strategy MBA Intern at EVgo
- Kanae Mori - MBA Marketing Intern at Bloom Energy
Note, the panel discussion is open to both MEC members and non-members.
Come explore if a career in energy (and MEC) are for you!
File Attachments: MEC Intern Panel_slide_2018.pdf
630 Childs Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089, United States
Contact the organizers