Thu, 03 Jan 2019, 8:00 PM –
Fri, 04 Jan 2019, 5:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
What: 2019 Bay Area Energy Trek - Meet with corporate representatives at various energy companies in the Bay Area to learn about their latest initiatives and MBA hiring.
When: Thursday, January 3rd - Friday, January 4th
Where: Several energy companies in the Bay Area
Tentative Companies List*: Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), Sunrun, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, among others.
*Note, companies are subject to change
- Attendees are in charge of their own travel and accommodations (however, the MEC Board will help coordinate car pooling throughout the trip)
- All registered members will be required to attend a mandatory Trek Preparation Meeting the last week of November (Date TBD)
- Must pay a refundable $50 deposit due by Monday, December 3rd to Rachel Jung
- Deposit will be returned at the end of the trek. If you register and do not attend, your deposit will be forfeited
- Decision to opt out of Resume Book by e-mailing Rachel Jung by EOD Friday December 7th
- Resumes will be pulled from MCSO and sent to companies 2 weeks prior to the trek
- There will be a mandatory alumni mixer on Thursday, Jan 3rd in San Francisco.
- Dress code is strictly smart business professional for all events
Registration will close on Thursday, November 29th at 11:59 PM
We hope you'll join us!