Fri, 24 Mar 2017
10:00 AM – 1:00 PMAdd to Calendar
1910 E. Central Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408
After this date we will open this event to everyone in Marshall.
As Amazon describes it, this is a great chance for all of us to view first-hand “a beautiful symphony between Amazon’s innovative technology and great workforce”. During the 2 hours of the tours you will experience the different aspects of a FC’s operations. From Inbound and Inventory Management to Outbound you will get to see where the action takes place and how they manage to delight customers around the world with fast and quality delivery of their products.
If you are interested in pursuing the Operations path don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from people living your dream. These visits will also include a corporate presentation and Q&A session with part of Amazon’s crew.
Date of the tour:
• Friday, March 24th at 10:00 am (30 spots available)
• (1) Please register following this link:
• (2) Please, submit a $75 check made out to 'USC Operations Management Club' at the CRC front desk by Friday 03/10 at 5:00 pm. This will be returned after the day of the event to all attendees.
• (3) Please, fill out the google.doc here to help us arrange transportation / carpool to Amazon:
• (4) Please, signed the attached OFF-SITE VISIT form: https://goo.gl/lS51ne
• If you are driving to the site of visit, please make sure you arrive 30 minutes before the event to secure enough time to park and process you pass. If you are late you will not be allowed to take the tour. For parking information please refer to the attached document.
• All guests must wear flat, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes (No sandals or high heels). For safety reasons, you will not be able to tour the FC if you are wearing sandals or high heels. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes/sneakers. Long hair must be pulled to or above shoulder length. Also, please do not wear ties and or neck scarves.
• You may bring your keys, your wallet and your cellphone on the tour. Please leave all other personal items at home or in your car, including bags, purses, briefcases, backpacks, pocketbooks, and binoculars. Amazon is a weapon-free workplace; we reserve the right to turn away a guest if they are unwilling to tour without a weapon.
• No cameras or other video equipment are allowed on the tour, although you may bring your cellphone so long as you do not use it to take pictures or videos.
• No food or drink is permitted on the tour and all participants must be free from the influence of alcohol or drugs during the tour.
• Please stay with your tour guide, remain within the designated walkways or areas, refrain from touching any equipment or machinery, and follow the instructions of the tour guide at all times.
• We will do our best to answer your group's questions, but please understand that we may not be able to go into specifics on some details that are proprietary.
Contact the organizers